- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view by 4pm the day before the Meeting. A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will also be made available.
1. Apologies for Absence.
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 3 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
1a) NYM/2020/0327/FL - Erection of 15 no. holiday lodges with external decking, alterations to access, proposed internal access road, parking and linkage paths together with recreation space and landscaping works at Cloughton Woods, Cloughton
2a) NYM/2020/0757/FL - Construction of 2 no. self-build, local-occupancy dwellings with associated driveway, garage/parking, amenity spaces and landscaping works at Land at Toft House Caravan, Site, Main Road, Aislaby
3a) NYM/2020/0896/CU - Change of use of ground floor visitor centre (Use Class D1) to visitor centre (use Class F.1) and restaurant/cafe (Use Class E (a) and (b)) (no external alterations) at The Old Coastguard Station, New Road, Robin Hoods Bay
4a) NYM/2021/0043/FL - Conversion of barn to form annexe/holiday letting accommodation together with creation of parking area following removal of kennels at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Private Business - Reports Circulated to Members Only.
10. Private Minutes of the Meeting held on 14 January 2021.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us