All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Meeting: Virtual Planning Committee
Date: Thursday 6 May 2021, at 10am
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view by 4pm the day before the Meeting. A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will also be made available.
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Public Minutes of the Meeting held on Thursday 8 April 2021.
3. Public Minutes of the Site Visit held on Tuesday 29 April 2021.
4. Public Question Time (an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions).
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Miscellaneous Items:
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Determined.
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2020/0327/FL - Erection of 15 no. holiday lodges with external decking, alterations to access, proposed internal access road, parking and linkage paths together with recreation space and landscaping works at Land at Cloughton Woods, Cloughton
2a) NYM/2019/0809/FL - Conversion of redundant buildings to form 1 no. principal residence dwelling together with temporary siting of caravan during construction at Borrowby Barn, Hinderwell
3a) NYM/2020/0962/FL - Change of use of land, retention of 31 no. containers and siting of additional 7 no. containers for storage purposes (part retrospective) at Studford Farm, High Street, Ampleforth
4a) NYM/2021/0255/FL - Erection of replacement agricultural livestock building at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700