- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday, 19 May 2022, 10am
Please note that a Special National Park Authority meeting will take place on the rising of Planning Committee.
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management)
(b) Appeals (Enforcement)
(c) Planning applications determined by the Director of Planning
(d) List of enforcement matters determined by the Director of Planning
(e) Number of Applications Determined.
1. NYM/2022/0178 - Demolition of single storey extension, construction of replacement single and two storey extensions and alterations to existing garage to form additional living accommodation at South View, Mill Lane, Church Houses, Kirkbymoorside.
Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting. Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed. The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply. The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Members are reminded to turn all electronic equipment to silent mode, including mobile phones, laptop computers and tablets. Please note that only information that is available to Members during the Committee meeting should be accessed from a computer in the interests of sound decision making.
- Please note that the meeting may be adjourned to enable Members and Officers to have appropriate breaks (including lunch). This will only be undertaken when absolutely necessary and at the Chair’s discretion. Lunch will be available at approximately 12.30 pm. Members taking lunch will have the appropriate amount deducted from any subsistence claim they may make.
- Tea and coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
- Please ensure when parking in the car park that you have not caused an obstruction which could prevent emergency vehicles accessing the building.
- Judith Seaton should be notified of any apologies.
- This agenda and application documentation are also available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk. Comments on planning applications can be submitted by post to North York Moors National Park Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, YO62 5BP or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This agenda is available in large print on request.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us