All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Planning Committee Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 23 February 2012 at 10am
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
11. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2011/0653/FL - Construction of a multi user trail at Ellerburn, Low Dalby.
2a) NYM/2011/0865/FL - Erection of a 50 kW wind turbine (maximum height to blade tip 34.2 metres) (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0566/FL) at Grange Farm, Staintondale
3a) NYM/2011/0830/FL - Installation of replacement composite door with uPVC frame to front elevation at Rosemary Cottage, Main Street, Hutton Buscel.
4a) NYM/2011/0831/FL - Construction of single storey rear extension at Stone Cottage, Goathland.
5a) NYM/2011/0854/FL - Use of agricultural land as allotment together with siting of a timber shed (retrospective) at Land to south of Station House, Battersby Junction.
6a) NYM/2012/0017/FL - Installation of 1 no replacement first floor sash window, timber door and additional downpipe to front elevation together with remodelling and replacement of windows to rear, re-roofing with slate and refurbishment of outbuilding to form garden room at 8 North End, Osmotherley.
7a) NYM/2011/0669/FL - Erection of an agricultural livestock building at Ramsdale Farm, Robin Hoods Bay.
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions