All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Members of the public may be able to give their views verbally at the Committee Meeting. Please see our guidance on Speaking at Planning Committee.
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 October 2012 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
4. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2 and 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
5. The National Planning Policy Framework and Assessment of Local Development Framework Policies
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2012/0421/FL - Construction of single storey extension at Dolittle Cottage, Kilburn.
2a) NYM/2012/0446/FL - Conversion of existing coach house to form annexe accommodation, construction of single storey extension following demolition of conservatory to north east elevation, construction of porch to north west elevation together with associated landscaping works at The Old Vicarage, Kilburn.
3a) NYM/2012/0544/FL - Alterations to and use of outbuildings as food preparation area/cold store and laundry room together with installation of biomass boiler with flue at The Royal Oak, Gillamoor.
4a) NYM/2012/0618/FL - Construction of garage with storage space below (part retrospective) at 5 Darncombe Bungalows, Langdale End, Scarborough.
5a) NYM/2012/0586/FL - Construction of single storey extension at 2 Birch Drive, Faceby.
6a) NYM/2012/0621/FL - Variation of condition 4 of planning approval NYM4/034/0051/PA to allow the agricultural workers dwelling to be used as a short term holiday let (part retrospective) at Hollybush Lodge, Hollybush Farm, Littlebeck.
7a) NYM/2012/0521/CU - Change of use of land to form caravan site (maximum of 3 no. static caravans) Land north of 8 - 22 Hinderwell Lane, Runswick.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 20 September 2012.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions