All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 21 March 2013 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2012/0518/FL - Creation of gated vehicular access (retrospective) at Rear of 17 - 21 South End, Osmotherley.
2a) NYM/2012/0787/FL - Conversion of building to form annexe accommodation to Lobster Cottage (retrospective) at The Shed, Beckstones Yard,
Chapel Yard, Staithes.
3a) NYM/2013/0052/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of a 120 metre x 1.5
metre stone footpath at Land to the north of Grosmont Engine Sheds, Grosmont.
4a) NYM/2013/0107/FL - Variation of condition 4 of planning approval NYM/2006/0374/FL to allow the occupancy of the letting unit by person(s)
living/working in neighbouring parishes at Fairville, Heathwaite, Swainby.
5a) NYM/2013/0023/FL - Formation of 6 no. wildlife ponds at Land at Bayness, Robin Hoods Bay.
6a) NYM/2013/0041/FL - Variation of condition 4 of planning approval NYM3/102/0564C/PA to extend holiday letting period to 6 months and to allow
the holiday units to be used as local needs letting accommodation at Cropton Forest Lodge, Stape.
7a) NYM/2013/0070/CU - Change of use of public house and licensed premises with restaurant, letting rooms, holiday cottage and living accommodation
to tea room, holiday cottage and living accommodation for a period of two years (no external alterations) at Everley Country Hotel, Hackness.
8a) NYM/2013/0090/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for use of land for the siting of a
refreshment concession at Newton Under Roseberry Car Park, Guisborough.
9a) NYM/2013/0098/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for use of land for the siting
of a refreshment concession at Blue Bank Car Park, Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby.
9. Enforcement issues comprising of an Unauthorised Agricultural Building; an Unauthorised Plateau Including Embankment; an Unauthorised Reservoir; an Unauthorised Farm Track; 2 No. Unauthorised Duck Ponds; and an Unauthorised Water Storage Pond at Grange Farm,
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions