All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 17 October 2013 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined. (Graph)
(d) Members Update in Relation to NYM/2013/0435/FL - South Moor Farm, Langdale End, Scarborough
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2013/0477/EIA - Gas production from existing wellsite for a temporary period (five years), construction of gas conditioning building/plant, water separator building and administration building, connection to the existing LTZ gas pipeline on site, provision of metering facilities, flare and storage tanks and erection of gas engine and associated plant and machinery, creation of hardstanding areas and 2 no. accesses off Ebberston Common Lane together with landscaping and drainage works and means of enclosure Ebberston Moor 1 Wellsite and Lockton Compound, Ebberston Common Lane, Snainton.
2a) NYM/2013/0593/EIA - Gas production from existing wellsite, provision of water storage tank, gas fired heater, pipeline pig trap area, fire water tank (50 cubic metres) and gas-fuelled electrical generator, water separator building, storage tanks and construction of a 15.3 km steel underground pipeline (5.7 km approx within the National Park) to Knapton Generating Station Ebberston Moor A Wellsite, Ebberston Common Lane, Snainton.
3a) NYM/2013/0627/FL - Variation of condition 11 of planning approval NYM3/107/0011A/PA to allow agricultural workers dwelling to be used as local needs letting accommodation for a temporary five year period at 1 Abbey Farm Cottage, Rosedale Abbey.
4a) NYM/2013/0485/FL Construction of porch to front elevation and 1 no. dormer window to rear elevation at Sycamore Cottage, Appleton le Moors.
5a) NYM/2013/0534/FL Construction of ground floor rear extensions following demolition of garden store and utility room at Brook House, Hambleton Lane, Wass.
6a) NYM/2013/0567/FL - Construction of stone gabions to retain and extend existing hardstanding together with erection of garden shed Land on Staithes Lane, Staithes.
7a) NYNYM/2013/0594/FL Erection of replacement picket fence and repainting of front door at 40 West End, Osmotherley.
8a) NYNYM/2013/0541/CU Change of use of store to form enlarged shop/reception area (no external alterations) (retrospective) at Rosedale Abbey Caravan Park, Rosedale Abbey.
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions