All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 21 August 2014 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2014/0306/FL - Construction of leisure complex and 6 no. hotel suites and associated parking at Ox Pasture Hall, Lady Edith’s Drive, Scarborough.
2a) NYM/2014/0269/FL - Change of use of estate office to dwelling for occupation by estate working together with construction of side extension at Old Pennyholme, Sleightholmedale.
3a) NYM/2014/0460/FL - Erection of a timber waiting shelter at Thornton Dale C of E Primary School, Castle Close, Thornton Dale.
4a) NYM/2014/0268/CU - Change of use from retail shop (Use Class A1) to cafe/restaurant (Use Class A3) together with outside seating area (retrospective) at Merrills, Old School House, Hutton le Hole.
5a) NYM/2014/0428/FL - Replacement uPVC windows and doors with timber, enlargement of bay windows together with erection of raised timber decking (revised scheme to NYM/2014/0138/FL) at Ingleneuk, Runswick Bay.
6a) NYM/2014/0438/FL - Construction of single storey side extension to form home office at The Forge, Heathwaite, Swainby.
7a) NYM/2013/0306/FL - Alterations and extensions, raising of roof height and construction of dormer windows together with extension of existing patio area at Ravens Downe, Clack Lane, Osmotherley.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions