All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 August 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure..
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Update on the Judicial Review of the Ministerial Statement on S106 Obligations for Small Scale Development.
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2014/0587/EIA - Natural gas production and water re-injection at the existing borehole at Ebberston Moor South Well Site, the drilling of a second borehole for water production and re-injection, the construction of a 13.9 km long 12" diameter underground pipeline form the Ebberston Moor South Well to the Knapton Generating Station (KGS) at East Knapton, Malton and construction of ancillary works at the Generating Station.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions