All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 23 July 2015 at 10am
1. Election of Chair.
2. Election of Deputy Chair.
3. Apologies for absence.
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 14 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
9. York, North Yorkshire and East Riding Housing Strategy 2015 to 2021
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
13. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
(1a) NYM/2015/0150/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated access, parking and amenity space following demolition of existing garage at land adjacent to 85 High Street, Castleton
(2a) NYM/20014/0864/FL - Variation of conditions 2 (material amendment), 4, 8 and 9 of planning approval NYM/20012/0757/EIA to allow alterations to layout and landscaping design to accommodate 180 additional private spaces, revisions to site opening times and siting of permanent lighting to service additional parking spaces at OS Field 3618 bounded by Guisborough Road, A171, B1460 and Barkers Lane, Whitby
(6a) NYM//2014/0126/FL - Erection of extensions to agricultural livestock building together with siting of 2 no. feed towers (retrospective) (building no.3) at land west of Calfthwaite Farm, Cloughton
(11a) NYM/2015/0279 - Conversion of redundant agricultural buildings to form 3 no. local occupancy letting units (2 no. with flexible use to include holiday letting) and storage space together with associated access and landscaping works at North Bridge Farm, Downdale Road, Staintondale
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
14. Private minutes of the meeting held at The Old Vicarage, Helmsley on 18 June 2015.
15. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions