All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 17 September 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
(d) Enforcement Action Progress Report
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
(1a) NYM/2015/0539/FL erection of a 15 metre mast with 6 no. antenna, 2 no. dishes and siting of ground level cabinet with timber fenced compound at land at Riccal Heads, Grange Farm, Spaunton Bank
(2a) NYM/2015/0587/FL erection of a 25 metre mast with 6 no. antenna, 2 dishes, 3 no RRUs and 9 no. MHAs together with associated ground based equipment cabinets and timber fenced compound at land at Manor House Farm, Hallings Lane, Spaunton
(3a) NYM/2015/0580/R3 application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for creation of additional double doors to café at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank
(4a) NYM/2015/0548/R3 application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for the siting of a yurt for education purposes for a temporary period (7 November 2015 to 19 December 2015) at The Moors National Park Centre, Danby
(5a) NYM/2015/0536/LB Listed Building consent for the installation of grille to redundant doorway at Chimney, Warren Moor Farm, Kildale
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions