- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 21 July 2016 at 10am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for absence.
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
10. Development Plan Working Group – Verbal Update by Chair of the Working Group
1a) NYM/2015/0197/FL - Alterations and subdivision of existing dwelling into 3 no. dwellings and construction of 1 no. dwelling with detached garage, together with associated access, parking and amenity space at Ryefield, Hackness Road, Scalby.
5a) NYM/2015/0932/FL - Alterations to and change of use of Post Office/shop with residential accommodation above to 1 no. dwelling and 1 no. holiday cottage together with demolition of existing garage and shed at 55 - 57 Staithes Lane, Staithes.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions