Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 16 June 2016 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined (Graph) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
6. Enforcement Action Update Report
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon. (Page 39)
1) NYM/2016/0280/FL permanent use of ground floor of former Public House, storage building and garden area (Use Class A4) to office use (Use Class B1) (no external alterations) at Former Plough Inn, Boonhill Road, Fadmoor
2) NYM/2015/0342/FL variation of condition 2 (material amendment) and condition 9 of planning approval NYM/2013/0626/FL to allow increase of ridge height of Plot 1 by 0.8m, use of white uPVC windows and doors and removal of water tabling from the semi-detached dwellings (units 2 - 5) (to retain as built) Land to west of Coach Road, Sleights
3) NYM/2016/0107/FL siting of 9 no. hobbit pods and erection of 2 no. cabins in place of 10 no. caravan and 10 no. tent pitches, construction of cafe, conversion of outbuilding to events barn and creation of access/parking at Golden Hill Farm, Liverton Road, Liverton
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions