- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 11 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined. Or Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
(e) Hedgerow Applications.
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
3a) NYM/2015/0885/FL - Change of use of land from the siting of a touring caravan to the siting of a log cabin/mobile unit for holiday use along with erection of store and associated works to access track at paddock to the south of Wyke Lodge, Hodgson Hill, Staintondale.
4a) NYM/2016/0565/FL - Variation of condition 3 of planning approval NYM/2015/0294/FL to allow the self-contained residential units of staff accommodation to be used for short term holiday accommodation at The Crown Hotel, 21 Market Place, Helmsley.
8a) NYM/2016/0541/FL - Variation of condition 2 (material amendment) of planning approval NYM/2015/0395/FL) to allow alterations to door and window positions and omission of timber cladding to eastern gable (retrospective) at Turtle Hill Farm, Faceby.
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
11. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 15 September 2016
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
* Design Award Presentation
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions