- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Election of Chair.
2. Election of Deputy Chair.
3. Apologies for absence.
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2018/0222/FL - Variation of condition 2 (material amendment) of planning approval NYM/2015/0014/FL to regularise changes to extension, decking and boiler room, raised ground level, water drainage and wall enclosing raised patio area (resubmission following refusal of NYM/2017/0016/FL) at Cottage One, Dunsley Hall, Dunsley
2a) NYM/2018/0248/FL - Alterations and construction of single storey side extension together with erection of greenhouse at Twelve Broxa Lane, Hackness.
3a) NYM/2018/0382/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for change of use of car park to a mixed use of car park and single pitch for refreshments van at North York Moors National Park Authority Car Park at Bank Top, Saltersgate.
4a) NYM/2018/0383/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for creation of quoits pitch on recreation field at south east corner of overflow carpark/recreation field at The Moors Centre, Danby,
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions