- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2018/0310/FL - Demolition of existing Filling Station and construction of Bed and Breakfast accommodation, comprising up to 7 no. letting rooms with manager's accommodation together with Tearoom and spa/beauty facility and associated parking and landscaping works at Honey Bee Nest, Glaisdale.
2a) NYM/2018/0827/FL - Change of use of land from agriculture to domestic garden, holding of a Charity event once a year, and erection of multipurpose home office/tractor store at Ainthorpe House, 1 Brook Lane, Ainthorpe.
3a) NYM/2018/0324/FL - Alterations and extensions to domestic building to form residential annexe accommodation together with construction of double garage at 14 North End, Osmotherley.
4a) NYM/2018/0720/FL - Demolition of garage and construction of single storey side and rear extensions together with replacement porch at 76 Main Road, Aislaby.
5a) NYM/2018/0832/FL - Removal of condition 3 of planning approval NYM/2016/0762/FL to allow the occupancy of the dwelling to be unrestricted at Church Farm Cottage, Scawton.
6a) NYM/2018/0835/OU - Outline application for the construction of 1 no. dwelling (most matters reserved) at Fox Hounds Farm, River Lane, High Kilburn.
7a) NYM/2018/0730/FL - Removal of single storey kitchen extension and replacement with two storey extension, removal of shed and construction of single storey extension to outbuilding to form studio together with erection of summerhouse/workshop at Sycamore Cottage, West End, Ampleforth.
8a) NYM/2019/0070/FL - Construction of a toilet/shower block at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley.
9a) NYM/2018/0542/FL - Alterations to windows, doors and granary steps and removal of dormer window together with construction of replacement single storey extension and sun room to north west elevation (part retrospective) at Atkinsons Wood Farm, Easby.
10a) NYM/2018/0544/LB - Listed Building consent for internal alterations, alterations to windows, doors and granary steps and removal of dormer window together with construction of replacement single storey extension and sun room to north west elevation at Atkinsons Wood Farm, Easby.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions