- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Determined (Graphs)
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2018/0791/FL - Use of part of the former quarry for leisure purposes in the form of 1 no. additional log cabin, 12 no. touring caravan pitches with associated package treatment plant and access road and change of use of quarry building to visitor club/meeting facility at Land at Spaunton Quarry, Kirkbymoorside.
2a) NYM/2019/0261/FL - Construction of 1 no. dwelling with associated access and landscaping works following demolition of existing timber shelter (resubmission of NYM/2016/0085/FL) at Rear of Roxby Hill Farm, Thornton le Dale.
3a) NYM/2019/0166/CU - Change of use to 1 no. holiday letting unit (part retrospective) at Mulgrave House, 16 High Street, Hinderwell
4a) NYM/2018/0448/FL - Conversion of former Methodist chapel to form local occupancy dwelling at Methodist Church, Chop Gate
5a) NYM/2019/0226/FL - Removal of condition 4 of planning approval NYM/2007/0791/FL and condition 2 of planning approval NYM/2016/0569/FL to allow the occupancy of the dwelling to be unrestricted at House on the Hill, Bank Lane, Faceby
6a) NYM/2019/0316/FL - Erection of general purpose agricultural building (covered muck store/straw store) at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley
7a) NYM/2019/0317/FL - Erection of general purpose agricultural building (covered muck store/straw store) at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley
8a) NYM/2019/0318/FL - Erection of covered area for livestock at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions