- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view by 4pm the day before the Meeting. A copy of the Officer PowerPoint presentation is also available to view.
1. Election of Chair.
2.. Apologies for Absence.
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
NB: Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2020/0054/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with attached store and associated access, parking and amenity space at Ainthorpe Yard, Easton Lane, Ainthorpe
2a) NYM/2020/0227/FL - Conversion of and extensions to former public house and outbuildings to form 2 no. local occupancy letting units and 4 no. holiday letting units with associated access, parking, bin/bike stores, amenity spaces and landscaping works (revised scheme following withdrawal of NYM/2018/0194/FL) at Plough Inn, Boonhill Road, Fadmoor
3a) NYM/2019/0628/FL - Construction of 2 no. single storey dwellings with associated access, parking and amenity space (revised scheme to NYM/2015/0919/FL) at land to rear of Brookfield, Maltongate, Thornton Dale
4a) NYM/2018/0843/FL - Demolition works, conversion of remaining buildings to form 7 no. holiday units and 1 no. managers unit together with associated access improvements, parking areas and landscaping works at Faceby Lodge Farm, Faceby
5a) NYM/2020/0268/FL - Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of replacement open market dwelling at Hannah's Garth, 1 Grant Close, Osmotherley
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions