National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Authority Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 17 December 2012 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No Paragraph No
19 1, 2, 3
20 2, 3, 4
10. Health and Safety Management.
11. Presentation by Jan King Chairman of North York Moors Disability Advisory Group.
12. Presentation on North York Moors Apprenticeship Schemes – 10 years on.
14. Governance Review.
15. Members Code of Conduct (verbal presentation).
Reports For Information
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
19. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 24 September 2012.
20. Flatts Lane and Guisborough Forest and Walkway.
21. Esk Energy.
22. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Linda Blackburne, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions