National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 14 December 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
3 . Public Question Time.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Interest Group to speak to Members David Brewster - DAG
12. Devolution - verbal update
Reports for Information
14. Feedback from Lead Members on Forums - Sarah Oswald – ARB Forum
15. Parish Forum
17. On The Record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
19. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 21 September 2015
20. Private - On the Record
21. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions