National Park Authority Agenda, Annual General Meeting
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 24 June 2019 at 9.30am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for Absence
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 19 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1,2,3,4 & 10 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Reports for Information
16. Parish Forum
17. On the record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
19. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 25 March 2019
20. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions