National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Date: Monday 14 December 2020 at 9.30am
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 15 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Reports for Information
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
16. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 2 November 2020.
17. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Tom Hind, Chief Executive, (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions