This annual Scrutiny meeting is a new occasion for us to check progress on the Management and Business Plans and the services we provide to the residents and general public in our National Park area. This event was agreed by Members as part of the committee re-organisation which led to the establishment of the Forums.
Meeting: Scrutiny Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 16 December 2013, after NPA Meeting, approx 12 noon
- Inaugural meeting: Purpose and content.
- Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
- SCRUTINY PAPER.
* Look back at 2012/13, year of our 60th birthday
* Scrutiny of Business Plan
* Scrutiny of progress of Management Plan
* Establishment of National Park Management Plan Review Group
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Rachel McIntosh, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions