Meeting: Scrutiny Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 11 July 2016 at 10.00am
2. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Draft SWOT Analysis (latest draft to be circulated shortly)
7. Brief look at what should we stop doing? (Verbal)
8. Discussion - ideas for the new Plan (Verbal)
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions