- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Full agenda (pdf)
1. Election of chair to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority
2. Election of deputy chair to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority
3. Apologies for absence
7. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
8. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1. NYM/2020/0962/FL - change of use of land, retention of 31 no. containers and siting of additional 7 no. containers for storage purposes (part retrospective) at Studford Farm, High Street, Ampleforth.
2. NYM/2021/0326/FL - creation of secondary access, construction of timber carport and enlargement of existing store at 8 Dikes Lane, Great Ayton.
3. NYM/2020/0218/FL - use of land for the siting of a shepherds hut for holiday letting purposes together with construction of WC and shower block and installation of septic tank (retrospective) at Dale Head Farm, Rosedale, Pickering.
5. NYM/2020/0623/FL - removal of steel portal frame agricultural building and erection of replacement building in revised location, conversion of barn to form 1 no. holiday letting cottage together with construction of single storey extensions to existing dwelling at Tofta Farm, Brown Rigg Road, Staintondale.
6. NYM/2021/0182/FL - use of land for the siting of 6 no. holiday lodges with associated hard surfacing and landscaping works (revised scheme following refusal of NYM/2020/0203/FL) at Runswick Bay Caravan & Camping Park, Hinderwell Lane, Runswick Bay.
7. NYM/2021/0168/CU - use of land for the siting of 12 no. fixed bell tents for holiday letting purposes at Abbey Inn, Byland Abbey.
Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us