All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Planning Committee Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 13 December 2012 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Planning Applications Outstanding for More Than 13 weeks
9. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2012/0757/EIA - Construction of a 450 space park and ride facility together with associated highway alterations and landscaping works (resubmission following expiration of NYM/2008/0621/EIA) at OS Field 3618 bounded by Guisborough Road, A171, B1460 and Barkers Lane, Whitby.
2a) NYM/2012/0734/FL - Conversion of garage and construction of a side extension to form 2 no. additional bedrooms at Manor Ridge, Manor Road, Robin Hoods Bay.
3a) NYM/2012/0741/FL - Construction of 2 no. dormer windows together with enlargement of first floor window to gable end at Pebble Cottage, Thorpe Lane, Fylingthorpe.
4a) NYM/2012/0287/FL - Widening of vehicular access and erection of replacement gate (part retrospective) at Flat 1, Rosedene, Main Street, Hutton Buscel.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
10. Enforcement issues comprising of an Unauthorised Agricultural Building; an Unauthorised Plateau Including Embankment; an Unauthorised Reservoir; an Unauthorised Farm Track; 2 No. Unauthorised Duck Ponds; and an Unauthorised Water Storage Pond at Grange Farm, Staintondale.
Appendices to this report are considered to contain “exempt information” as set out in Paragraph 5 Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions