All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 April 2013 at 10am
1. Election of Chairman.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined.
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2012/0274/CU - Change of use of and alterations and extension to former vicarage community facility (The Hope Room) to form domestic double garage (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0575/CU) together with external alterations to dwelling at The Hope Room and Canons Garth, Canons Garth Lane, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2013/0098/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for use of land for the siting of a refreshment concession at Blue Bank Car Park, Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby.
3a) NYM/2013/0081/FL - Alterations and construction of single storey and two storey extensions following demolition of existing conservatory at Fairview, Appleton le Moors.
4a) NYM/2013/0091/FL - Use of land for the siting of 4 no. camping pods to replace existing tent pitches at Middlewood Farm, Fylingthorpe.
5a) NYM/2012/0300/CU - Change of use of land to form 9 hole pitch and putting green for use by residents of Low Hall only (retrospective) at Low Hall, Hackness Road, Scalby.
6a) NYM/2012/0806/FL - Alterations including erection of roof over existing swimming pool to form function room, construction of single storey extensions together with associated landscaping works including erection of bridge over lake with connecting footpath and alterations to existing access at Hackness Grange Hotel, Broxa Lane, Hackness.
7a) NYM/2013/0156/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for siting of 2 no. storage containers at National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
8a) NYM/2013/0113/FL - Construction of 1 no. holiday cottage/annexe with associated garage, access and landscaping works at Land adjoining Hornbeams, Main Street, Hutton Buscel.
9a) NYM/2013/0061/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory potash borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 33 metres) and access arrangements at Land at Honeysuckle Farm, Sneatonthorpe.
10a) NYM/2013/0118/FL - Erection of replacement shed at Land adjacent Easton Lane, Ainthorpe.
11a) NYM/2013/0120/FL - Raising of roof height of garage, enlargement of windows to east and west elevations and insertion of 3 no. velux windows (retrospective) at 11 The Cliff, Iburndale.
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions