All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 June 2013 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined.
(e) Helmsley Joint Working Group – new member to replace Mrs Arnold
(f) Planning Summer School
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2013/0147/FL - Construction of 10 no. affordable dwellings with associated access and landscaping works at Land off Eskdaleside, Sleights.
2a) NYM/2013/0243/FL - Installation of 1 no. replacement western gable landing window (retrospective) together with erection of gates and addition of charity collection plaque at Beacholme, Covet Hill, Robin Hoods Bay.
3a) NYM/2013/0264/LB - Listed Building consent for installation of 1 no. replacement western gable landing window together with erection of gates and addition of charity collection plaque at Beacholme, Covet Hill, Robin Hoods Bay.
4a) NYM/2013/0294/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for creation of easy access footpath at Land adjacent to Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
5a) NYM/2013/0224/FL - Construction of single storey side extension at Aunums View, Westgate, Thornton Dale.
6a) NYM/2013/0252/FL - Alterations and extensions, creation of underground wood pellet store, installation of solar PV cells together with creation of parking area and landscaping works at Bolton House, Ampleforth College, Ampleforth.
7a) NYM/2013/0172/FL - Erection of extension to timber shed (retrospective) at St Athanasius Monastery, Langdale End, Scarborough.
8a) NYM/2013/0289/FL - Construction of stone gabion walls, rebuilding of 2 no. footbridges, modifications to waterfall and stream bed and temporary access path (part retrospective) at Land east and north of St Marys, Anserdale Lane, Lastingham.
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions