All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 19 September 2013 at 10am
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
6. Whitby Business Park Working Group – appointment of replacement Member and replacement substitute Member.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined. (Over 13 weeks)
(e) Enforcement Update
11. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2013/0435/FL - Change of use of land to form 2 no. grass runways, extension to existing access track and construction of storage building and pilot/restroom building at South Moor Farm, Langdale End, Scarborough.
2a) NYNYM/2013/0555/FL Construction of garden room extension at The Oaks, Gill Lane, Rosedale.
3a) NYM/2013/0516/FL - Installation of replacement garage door at 2 Vicarage Farm, Bondgate, Helmsley.
4a) NYM/2013/0383/FL - Construction of farm shop building (Use Class A1) with associated access road and parking area at Arglam Farm, Easington.
5a) NYM/2013/0270/CU - Use of land for the siting of 16 no. additional touring caravans at Golden Hill Farm, Liverton Road, Liverton.
6a) NYNYM/2012/0612/FL Siting of 3 no. log cabins for holiday use and associated access road at Land off Moor Lane, Aislaby.
7a) NYM/2013/0600/FL - Subdivision of existing plot to enable construction of 1 no. dwelling with associated access, parking and domestic curtilage following removal of existing timber stables and shed (revised scheme following withdrawal of NYM/2012/0829/FL) at Stables at The Gate House, Hutton Gate, Guisborough.
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions