All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 16 April 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
6. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2014/0864/FL - Variation of conditions 2 (material amendment), 4, 8 and 9 of planning approval NYM/2012/0757/EIA to allow alterations to layout and landscaping design to accommodate 180 additional private spaces, revisions to site opening times and siting of permanent lighting to serve additional parking spaces
OS Field 3618 bounded by Guisborough Road, A171, B1460 and Barkers Lane, Whitby.
2a) NYM/2015/0019/FL - Revised access arrangements, erection of larch clad shelter and installation of satellite mast (max height 5 metres) with associated cabinet at Pexton Moor, creation of new access to the north of Pexton Moor, revised access arrangements and installation of satellite mast (max height 5 metres) with associated cabinet at Ebberston together with creation of new car park, link footpath to the visitor centre and field access and cattle pen at Sievedale, Dalby Forest, Dalby.
3a) NYM/2015/0093/FL - Creation of front parking area at Nun Cottage, 78 High Street, Hinderwell.
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions