Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 15 January 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
9. Affordable Housing Quota – Government Planning Guidance (verbal update)
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2014/0700/FL - Use of existing building to include the housing of livestock together with erection of extension for storage purposes and livestock housing at Land on Little Field Lane, Levisham.
2a) NYM/2014/0761/CU - Change of use from storage building to retail (Use Class A1) (retrospective) at Millbry Hill Country Store, Guisborough Road, Whitby.
3a) NYM/2014/0755/FL - Conversion of outbuildings to form 2 no. dwellings at Low Farm, Bank Lane, Faceby.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions