- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Please note – there is a pre-application presentation prior to the Planning Committee – likely to last approximately 40 minutes.
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management)
(b) Appeals (Enforcement)
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
7. Enforcement Update Report
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
*Relevant planning files.
*Members update sheets.
*Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
*Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1) NYM/206/0678/FL - Construction of 64 no. apartment extra care facility (44 as affordable units) with associated parking and garden areas and 35 no. open market dwellings, each with associated parking and amenity space together with access off Ashwood Close and landscaping works at land west of Ashwood Close, Helmsley.
2) NYM/2016/0826/FL - Construction of extension with basement level below following demolition of existing garage/study/utility together with construction of detached double garage at The Annet, Bank Top, Oswaldkirk, Helmsley.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions