- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
7. Development Plan Working Group verbal update for the Chair.
1a) NYM/2017/0009/OU - Outline application for construction of 1 no. agricultural workers dwelling and 3 no. agricultural buildings (all matters reserved) at land off Braygate Lane, Levisham.
2a) NYM/2017/0219/FL - Remodelling of and extension of village store at Botton Village Store, Botton.
3a) NYM/2017/0294/FL - Erection of 1 no. detached local occupancy dwelling at land adjacent Tudor Cottage, Thimbleby.
4a) NYM/2017/0105/FL - Change of use of dwelling (Use Class C3) to Guest House (Use Class C1), conversion of buildings to form 4 no. holiday cottages, bar, dining area and building to form reception, laundry and staff at St Hilda's Farm, High Street, Hinderwell.
5a) NYM/2017/0086/FL - Alterations to and change of use of agricultural building to form a piece of "External Sculpture" at building (Job's Well), north of Northdale Farm, Rosedale East.
6a) NYM/2017/0090/CU - Change of use of building to form a piece of "External Sculpture" (no alterations) at building south of Northdale Farm, Rosedale East (Southfield House).
7a) NYM/2017/0094/CU - Change of use of building to form a piece of "External Sculpture" (no alterations) at building south of Northdale Farm, Rosedale East (Hanging Stones House).
8a) NYM/2017/0291/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for extension to the existing main and overflow car parks to provide an additional 84 car parking spaces at Sutton Bank Visitors Centre, Sutton Bank.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions