- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Hedgerow Appeals.
1a) NYM/2017/0605/FL - Creation of car park with traffic calming measures to serve existing village centre at land adjacent to Botton Village Store, Botton Village, Danby.
2a) NYM/2017/0564/FL - Construction of two storey extension with terraced balcony to form annexe accommodation together with first floor balcony to side elevation (part retrospective) at Fair View, Robin Hood Road, Ravenscar.
3a) NYM/2017/0593/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for creation of 2 no. bridleway user holding areas at north and south side of the A171 west of the entrance to Moorcock Farm, Whitby.
4a) NYM/2017/0610/R3/FL - Siting of storage container on aggregate base at land adjacent to Lakeside car park between the north wall and the beck, Thornton le Dale.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions