- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
8. Minerals and Waste Joint Plan Verbal Update.
1a) NYM/2017/0787/FL - Erection of manure store at Church Farm, Kilburn.
2a) NYM/2018/0153/FL - Demolition of existing building and construction of single storey cafe/tap room building (Use Classes A3 & A4) with associated external seating areas, vehicular access, car park and landscaping works at Saltersgate Inn, Saltersgate Bank, Lockton, Pickering.
3a) NYM/2017/0840/FL - Use of land for the siting of 6 no. shepherds huts for holiday use at Windmill Inn, Stainsacre, Whitby.
4a) NYM/2018/0171/R3 - Variation of condition 2 (material amendment) of planning approval NYM/2017/0593/R3 to allow realignment of fencing and access point into southern holding area at north and south side of the A171 west of the entrance to Moorcock Farm, Whitby.
5a) NYM/2018/0026/FL - Change of use of and alterations to offices and storage rooms to form 2 no. local occupancy letting residential flats at 33 High Street, Hinderwell.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions