- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2018/0504/FL - Use of land for equestrian purposes and erection of stable block together with use of land for the siting of 5 no. shepherds huts for holiday purposes and creation of fire pond with associated track at Cropton Forest Lodge, Heads Road, Stape.
2a) NYM/2018/0552/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of a 2.8km cycle trail with associated container bridge and fencing together with pump track at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
3a) NYM/2018/0411/LB - Listed Building consent for alterations and construction of single storey extensions to domestic outbuilding at Woodlands Farm, Dale Side Road, Thorgill, Rosedale.
4a) NYM/2018/0396/FL - Alterations and construction of single storey extensions to domestic outbuilding at Woodlands Farm, Dale Side Road, Thorgill, Rosedale.
5a) NYM/2018/0573/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for alterations to ground levels, installation of safety grilles to the upcast and downcast shafts, gate to chimney and entrance to vault at Warren Moor Mine, Kildale.
6a) NYM/2018/0590/LB - Listed Building consent for installation of safety grilles to the upcast and downcast shafts, gate to chimney and entrance to vault at Warren Moor Mine, Kildale.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions