- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
1a) NYM/2018/0255/FL - Conversion of and extensions to stable block to form supported residential accommodation at 24 Castlegate, East Ayton.
2a) NYM/2018/0244/FL - Erection of general purpose agricultural building with hardstanding area and associated access track at Valley View Farm, Old Byland.
3a) NYM/2018/0353/FL - Erection of general purpose agricultural building at Valley View Farm, Old Byland.
4a) NYM/2018/0347/FL - Construction of replacement balcony to rear (retrospective) at 8 Park View, Glaisdale.
5a) NYM/2018/0368/FL - Demolition of existing dwelling and outbuildings and construction of replacement local occupancy letting dwelling with holiday use at Hill View Barn, Downdale Road, Staintondale.
6a) NYM/2018/0531/FL - Construction of replacement conservatory and porch, new dormer window and revised parking and turning area following demolition of garden shed and fences at Crown Cottage, Beck Hole Road, Goathland.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions