- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1 and 3, of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972, and Item 10 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 7 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2017/0722/LB - Listed Building consent for conversion of and extensions to outbuildings to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling together with alterations and extension to existing dwelling at 10 South End, Osmotherley.
2a) NYM/2017/0717/FL - Conversion of and extensions to outbuildings to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling together with alterations and extension to existing dwelling at 10 South End, Osmotherley
3a) NYM/2019/0341/FL - Conversion of barn to camping bothy at Greenacres Barn, Staithes.
4a) NYM/2019/0444/FL - Works to existing car parks, creation of footpaths, earthworks, installation of interpretation boards, construction of footbridge and creation of new car park at Forge Valley Woods National Nature Reserve, Seavegate, East Ayton.
5a) NYM/2019/0512/FL - Use of land for the siting of 30 no. camping pods with associated parking and landscaping works at York House Caravan Park, Back Lane, Hawsker.
6a) NYM/2019/0347/FL - Alterations and construction of two storey side extension following demolition of lean-to and conservatory, together with demolition of existing outbuildings, construction of garage and new vehicular access at Grove Cottage, Thorpe Bank, Fylingthorpe.
7a) NYM/2019/0471/FL - Siting of a timber-clad pre-fabricated classroom at Sinnington County Primary School, Friars Hill, Sinnington.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 18 July 2019.
10. Authorisation of prosecution for failure to comply with ‘Breach of Condition Notice’ to complete restoration of Spaunton Quarry.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions