- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Meeting: Planning Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Public question time (an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions).
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management)
(b) Appeals (Enforcement)
(c) Planning applications determined by the Director of Planning
(d) List of enforcement matters determined by the Director of Planning
7.To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon:-
1. NYM/2020/0941/FL - Conversion of and extension to buildings to form 1 no. local needs dwelling, demolition of buildings and construction of 1 no. local needs dwelling and associated parking, amenity spaces and landscaping works at land and buildings to rear of Butchers Shop, Ingleby Greenhow
2. NYM/2021/0472/FL - Use of land for the siting of 3 no. shepherd’s huts for holiday letting purposes and associated parking at land off Sutherland Road, Cropton
3. NYM/2021/0482/FL - Use of land for the siting of 1 no. shepherd’s hut for holiday letting purposes with associated hardstanding (retrospective) at Highfield, High Hawsker
4. NYM/2021/0469/FL - Installation of replacement windows and doors at 5 Dreaken Fold, West Ayton
Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting. Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed. The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply. The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Members are reminded to turn all electronic equipment to silent mode, including mobile phones, laptop computers and tablets. Please note that only information that is available to Members during the Committee meeting should be accessed from a computer in the interests of sound decision making.
- Please note that the meeting may be adjourned to enable Members and Officers to have appropriate breaks (including lunch). This will only be undertaken when absolutely necessary and at the Chair’s discretion. Lunch will be available at approximately 12.30 pm. Members taking lunch will have the appropriate amount deducted from any subsistence claim they may make.
- Tea and coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
- Please ensure when parking in the car park that you have not caused an obstruction which could prevent emergency vehicles accessing the building.
- Vanessa Burgess should be notified of any apologies.
- This agenda and application documentation are also available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk. Comments on planning applications can be submitted by post to North York Moors National Park Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, YO62 5BP or by e-mail to email@example.com
- This agenda is available in large print on request.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions