Development Plan Working Group Meeting
Venue:The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage,Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Friday 15 July 2016, 2pm
1. Welcome and Introductions (Chris France)
2. Election of Chair and Deputy Chair.
3. Apologies for absence
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Relationship between the new Local Plan and existing development plans (Helmsley Local Plan 2015, Whitby Business Park Areas Action Plan 2014).
9. Discussion and initial views on settlement hierarchy and local needs housing -Continuation of discussion from the previous meeting.
10. Discussion of arrangements for initial consultation. First draft consultation papers to be circulated for discussion next time.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Alison Harris, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions