Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 24 May 2021, at 10.00am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
|Item Number on the Agenda||Paragraph Number|
|17||1 and 2|
|18||1 and 2|
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
17. Private minutes of the meeting held on 1 February 2021
18. Complaints and compliments update
19. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting.
- Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed.
- The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply.
- The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Members are reminded to turn all electronic equipment to silent mode, including mobile phones, laptop computers and tablets. Please note that only information that is available to Members during the Committee meeting should be accessed from a computer in the interests of sound decision making.
- Vanessa Burgess should be notified of any apologies.
- Please ensure when parking in the car park that you have not caused an obstruction which could prevent emergency vehicles accessing the building.
- This agenda is available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk
- This agenda is available in large print on request.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions