National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
National Park Authority Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 26 March 2012 at 10am
3. Public Question Time.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 16 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 & 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
13. Feedback and update from Volunteers (verbal)
Reports For Information
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
16. Report from Chief Executive Review Group.
17. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions