National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: Annual general meeting
Venue: The Helmsley Arts Centre, The Old Meeting House, YO62 5DW
Date: Monday 21 June 2021 at 9.30am
1. Election of chair to take office until the next annual general meeting of the Authority
2. Election of deputy chair to take office until the next annual general meeting of the Authority
3. Apologies for absence
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 16 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 3, 5 & 10 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Reports for Information
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
16. Private minutes of the meeting held on 22 March 2021
17.Farming in Protected Landscapes Programme
18. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions