SNPA October 2018
Meeting: Special Authority Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 October 2018 at 9am prior to Planning Committee.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
4 .Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 5 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2, 3 & 4 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Private Business - Reports Circulated To Members Only
5. LGO Report – case number: 17007580 – Verbal Presentation
Public Session Commences
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions