Scrutiny Meeting 2021
Meeting: NPA/Scrutiny Meeting
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 29 July 2021 at 9.30am
Full agenda (pdf)
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – T Chair to inform members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 3, 5 & 10 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Private business - minutes/reports circulated to Members only
9. Private Minutes of the meeting held on NPA/AGM held on 21 June 2021.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of specialcircumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Tom Hind Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us