- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Agendas are uploaded a week before the meeting date. Planning Committee Agendas
Recording and Reporting of Public Meetings
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting.
- Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed.
- The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply.
- The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Looking after
- Policies and Plans
- Planning applications
- View an application
- Meet the Planning Team
- Building conservation
- Planning advice notes
- Sirius Minerals Polyhalite Mine (WoodSmith Mine)
- Fracking (shale gas)
- Planning and Administration advice
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- About us