We have created a selection of three-day to seven-day sample itineraries. These have been developed using newly commissioned market research around the perfect short-break holiday for the target customer, ‘Explorers’ aged 45 years+ from near Europe, who like to experience the culture and heritage of a new English destination, full of little surprises, at a more relaxed pace.
They include experiences taking in the beautiful surroundings of the North York Moors National Park and its stunning coast, along with free time to visit the area’s ‘must-sees’ and engage with the local culture.
Download are sample itineraries in English, Dutch and German:
- York and the North York Moors National Park (7 days): English | Dutch | German
- Highlights of the North York Moors (3 days): English | Dutch | German
- Coast and countryside (5 days): English | Dutch | German
- History and heritage (5 days): English | Dutch | German
- Walking your way through history (5 days): English | Dutch | German
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us