- Free parking is available onsite with designated disabled parking spaces.
- Free cycle parking is available by the front entrance of the Museum.
- A gift shop is located in the reception offering a range of souvenirs, gifts, collectables and refreshments.
- State of the art play area, surrounded by picnic areas and a maze for the children are located in the Museum grounds.
- Sophellies at Kirkleatham is an onsite café offering a selection of hot and cold meals, to take away or sit in.
Winter opening - The Museum is open all year round:
Public transport: Buses 81,81A, 707 & 63 service Kirkleatham Village. Please visit Connect Tees Valley for bus timetables and route information.
Tel: 01642 479500