Planning your visit
The Moors National Park Centre, Inspired by... gallery and Park Life Café are all open. Further information on available facilities and the latest opening times are available on the main National Park Centre page.
Opening times for The Moors National Park Centre and Inspired by... gallery
Subject to change due to coronavirus - please check our main National Park Centre page for the latest information.
- Open daily until 5 January, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- January and February, weekends only until 16 February, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Daily from 17 February until 31 March, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Daily April, May, June, July, 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Daily August, 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Daily September and October, 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Daily November and December, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Open 26 December - 3 January 2021, 10.30am to 4.00pm
Opening times for Park Life Café
Please note the new Park Life Café may be open at different times to the National Park Centre.
How to find us
The Moors National Park Centre and Inspired by... gallery are in the north of the National Park, less than a mile from Danby village. Danby Station on the Esk Valley Railway (OS Grid Reference: NZ 717 084) is a 20 minute stroll away along a minor road, though do look out for traffic.
There is a pay and display car park.
The Moors National Park Centre
- Time for you
- See and do
- Explore the North York Moors
- Amazing views
- TV and film locations
- Forests and woodlands
- Dog friendly
- Geology rocks!
- Land of myths & legends
- Market towns and villages
- Dark skies
- Inspired by... gallery
- Sutton Bank National Park Centre
- The Moors National Park Centre
- Out and About guide
- The English National Park Experience Collection
- North York Moors Coast
- Enjoy outdoors
- What's on
- Made in...
- Travel and information
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us