Nature for all
We've come up with ten ideas to discover the great outdoors, learn new things, glimpse into another corner of the world and reconnect with nature.
1. Volunteer to be a Citizen Scientist with the Countryside Jobs Service. There's loads of ways you can get involved without having to venture far from your front door.
2. Adventures for the Soul specialise in yoga, mindfulness, walking and nature experiences. Embrace the opportunity to soothe your soul, calm your mind and reconnect with the natural world.
3. Go on your own nature safari with tips from our monthly nature calendar. Make a few days of it and stay in nature friendly accommodation for the full experience.
5. Make time to GetOutside with Ordnance Survey. You're spoilt for choice with challenges, events and experiences to engage with our natural environments.
6. Join Yorkshire Coast Nature to discover the array of amazing wildlife and stunning landscapes of the National Park, Yorkshire coast and Yorkshire Wolds.
8. Have a go at forest bathing and start feeling fantastic! Forestry England have lots of tips and activities to get your meditation journey started.
10. #NatureForAll Discovery Zone includes resources to learn, discover and experience nature from around the world, wherever you are.
Support Nature Friendly businesses
Check out our Nature Friendly network. There’s a whole host of accommodation and activity providers who have dedicated their services and facilities to give you the best nature experiences in the North York Moors.
- Time for you
- See and do
- North York Moors Coast
- Enjoy outdoors
- What's on
- Made in...
- Travel and information
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us